Grant Writing Challenge - Call for applications
We are happy to announce that we are awarding 10.000 € each for three innovative and creative tandem research projects between two different working groups.
Please submit your project proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org, considering the following conditions:
- Format: 3 pages including a description of the project, a budget plan, and a work/time plan
- Tandem project between two MD/PhD students or between an MD/PhD student and a postdoc
- Two different working groups (newly established tandems)
- Proposed project should be related to the doctoral/postdoctoral project - a brief statement of support from the respective supervisors has to be submitted together with the proposal
- Absolutely no direct participation/involvement of PIs and proposal has not be submitted elsewhere - a brief declaration of this has to be added to the proposal
- Application deadline: August 31, 2017
- Applications will be reviewed externally at the HMGU and in a blinded manner. Successful applications will be notified by the end of September; funding is available until December 15, 2017
- Successful applicants have to present their results at the Research Forum
We are looking forward to receiving your proposals.