Online Seminar: "Using interactive tools in your (online) presentation"
Scope and Lecturer: The seminar aims to prepare students for the specific challenges of an online presentation and to familiarize them with three different online tools (Mentimeter, Online Ted and Padlet) and teaches how to use the tools for different goals during their online presentations. The seminar is given by Dr. Mareike Lehmann.
Time: 2x 90mins seminar + homework for direct application
Target group: 12 Ph.D. / MD students
Registration: To register for this seminar, write an E-mail to karin.herbertnoSp@email@example.com until May 7, 2021.
Please note that the group size is limited to 12 participants.
Credits: For regular participation including active presentations of their own Ph.D. candidates will get 0.5 ECTS. These ECTS can be taken into account for “skills”. MDs will receive a certificate stating the workload in hours.
Learning Objectives of the teaching unit:
- At the end of the teaching unit the students will name 3 interactive tools which can be used in an online presentation.
- At the end of the teaching unit the students will describe the method of constructive alignment and how you can use interactive tools to achieve this with a presentation.
- At the end of the teaching unit the students will reflect on advantages and disadvantages of the 3 different interactive tools (Online Ted, Mentimeter, Padlet).
- At the end of the teaching unit the students will be able to use and integrate Mentimeter/Padlet/ online TED in their (online) presentation.
Dates & Links
- Friday, May 14, 2021 from 1 to 3 pm (CET)
- Friday, May 21, 2021 from 1 to 3 pm (CET)