The program is highly selective and invites applicants with a master's degree (or equivalent) in any field of the lifesciences or medicine to commit to a career in translational medical research.
If you are interested in a doctoral position at the CPC, we invite you to send us your application, including the following documents:
- CV (max. 2 pages, in English)
- Motivation letter (in English, approximately one page) indicating your particular qualification and motivation for MD, MD/PhD and PhD studies and summarizing your research interests, ideas, and expectations regarding your future professional career.
- Proof of a master's degree or a first professional qualification degree from a university. German applicants - or foreign applicants who studied at German universities - without a master's degree, have to provide evidence of completion of a Diploma or "Staatsexamen" in the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors, advisors, or any other person qualified to evaluate your academic performance and potential for graduate training.
- Information or certificates about English language skills, if your mother tongue is not English. Good knowledge of the English language is necessary for successful completion of the program. Desirable is: a) An internationally recognized examination in English, b) a degree of an English-speaking school or university, or c) a longer stay abroad.
Please send your complete application (in ENGLISH) to email@example.com