The student representatives at the CPC are a selected group of graduate students whose main task is to create a connection between the Research School, its students and their supervisors. Any kind of feedback can be given to the representatives so that the needs of all PhD and MD students are fulfilled.
The responsibilities and activities of the CPC student representatives include:
- Maintaining close communication with both new and senior students
- Ensuring open communication between organizational and graduate student body
- Welcoming incoming graduate students by answering any questions they may have about the program, organizing orientation activities, and pairing them with senior students in their areas of interest
- Officially advancing the view of the PhD/MD students in meetings and decisions concerning the Research School
- Keeping the program's coordinators and directors fully up to date on the graduate students' interests and concerns
- Organizing student seminars, workshops, and other events (e.g. Career Days)
- Performing other responsibilities (as required)
The student representatives are fully supported by the Research School's Organizational Board that motivates them to integrate and actively participate in shaping the school with their ideas and suggestions.
The student representatives are:
- Kristina Arendt
- Gizem Günes
- Laura Wanat
- Maximilian Strunz