The Research School "Lung Biology and Disease" at the Comprehensive Pneumology Center is a strong structural element in the lung research strategy of the Helmholtz Zentrum München. This field naturally encompasses the Institute of Lung Biology and Disease (ILBD) and Research Unit Lung Repair and Regeneration (LRR), but also lung-focused research in other areas such as the field of epidemiology.
The board represents all main stakeholders and is currently composed of
- Prof. Dr. Silke Meiners, Representative ILBD (Campus Großhadern)
- Dr. Otmar Schmid, Representative ILBD (Campus Neuherberg)
- PD Dr. Anne Hilgendorff, Representative Lung Translation
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Melanie Königshoff, Represenative LRR
- Prof. Dr. Annette Peters, Representative EPI
- Dr. Antje Brand, Representative Management